Monday 9 February 2009

DH B-6 Bells of Ireland




Whoohoo!! Actually got a block done this week. A DH one for my scrapbag challenge. Here it is. Bells of Ireland. I've been wanting to do this block for a while now and now it's done. Again I back basted appliqued this block. I'm getting to love this method of applique.




Also, I'm want to show you my progress on my Inklingo panelled bag. I've finished both side panels and have also machine quilted them. The pattern says to hand quilt them but I want this bag this year :)) and I thought machine stitching would be stronger... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I still need to perfect my use of our new camera or get another :))

2 comments:

  1. what quilt are these blocks for? they are pretty.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! Your applique is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete