Wednesday 3 November 2010

OCTOBER CLAMSHELL REPORT and more

(traducción al español por Google Translate al fin/abajo)

Well a month and a bit has gone by since I visited my mum and now it seems like a dream.   However, I am slowly getting back to my projects.  

Firstly, here is my report, albeit not much and a tad late, of my Clamshell progress.   Not much difference than last month other than I have added the bottom two sashing pieces.

October Clamshell reportI now have to decided what to do next.   But with Christmas coming up so fast I will have to first concentrate on some gift projects.

I did finish the stitchery on my first ‘Leanne’s House BOM”   and get the second block prepared for stitchery (though I still need to draw on the stitchery patterns)

 Leanne's House block one finished  

Leanne's house block 2 prepared

The third block has arrived and waiting to be assembled…. I am behind with it.   Same goes for the ‘My Garden’ BOM of Lynnette Anderson.   I have done the stitchery for block 3 but still need to add the borders and button.  Meanwhile 4 and 5 are waiting in the box.

Meanwhile, I have decided on my Christmas gifts and have made a start :)  Just hoping I’ll get them done for this Christmas… maybe a trip to the shops instead??

Bueno un mes y un poco ha pasado desde que visité a mi madre y ahora parece como un sueño. Sin embargo, poco a poco estoy volviendo a mis proyectos.
En primer lugar, aquí está mi informe, aunque no mucho, de mi progreso Concha. No hay mucha diferencia que el mes pasado que no he añadido la parte inferior dos piezas sashing.
Ahora tengo que decidir qué hacer a continuación. Pero con la Navidad que viene tan rápido voy a tener que concentrarse primero en algunos proyectos de regalo.
Yo terminé la pespuntes en mi primer 'lista de materiales Leanne's House "y obtener el segundo bloque preparado para pespuntes (aunque todavía tengo que recurrir a los patrones pespuntes)
El tercer bloque ha llegado a la espera de montar .... Estoy detrás de la misma. Lo mismo va para la lista de materiales "Mi Jardín" de Lynnette Anderson. He hecho lo pespuntes para el bloque 3, pero todavía necesita agregar las fronteras y el botón. Mientras tanto, 4 y 5 están a la espera en la caja.
Mientras tanto, he decidido en mi regalos de Navidad y han dado un primer paso:) Solo con la esperanza voy a hacerlas para esta Navidad ... tal vez un viaje a las tiendas en su lugar??

That’s all for now, Happy Sewing,

Besitos y hugs Ellyx

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to have you back in blogland, and it is good to see that you have been creative!
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clammies are absolutely ADORABLE, Elly!!!!

    Tks for sharing pics - I haven't even started mine, yet!

    *grin*

    Rosa

    Relso = (sorry.. couldn't think of anything! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clamshells look fabulous sashed, Elly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad somebody is making the clamshells...LOL I haven't even printed any out.

    ReplyDelete