I’m a day late this week. I missed last week as I was under the influence of a bug. Not much stitching got done during the past week but I have made a little pink scrappy progress. I already made a pink ‘boxed in’ block last year though I do plan to make another. However, I stitched up a small candle mat using a pattern which was gifted to me by my dear friend Cyn a few years ago. It isn’t quite finished yet as it needs layering and quilting. But here’s a couple sneak peak’s of it:
Any guesses? :-D
The other project I managed to finish is one of the circular sampler blocks I showed in my previous post. I managed to draft some corners and machine piece them onto the outside of the Joseph’s Coat block. The block itself is hand pieced with the aid of sewing lines which were printed on the patches using Inklingo.
Here is that block finished and ready to be pieced with other 12.5 inch (unfinished) blocks:
That’s all I have to show for last week’s sewing efforts. However, I would like to leave you with a picture of my two girl bunnies who have finally bonded together so they can now play with each other. Here they are waiting for a snuggle from me :) Chichi on right, Penny on left.
If you’d like to see what everyone else has done with their Pink scraps this past week then hop on over to Soscrappy’s blog.
Now I’m off to start making a pink scrap holder box with some of my pink scraps ;)