Monday 13 October 2008

E-10 Five a dime and K 12 Doris's Dilemma

Here are the two Dear Jane blocks that I hand pieced while sat by the beautiful pool in my hotel whilst on holiday in Tenerife in September....it now seems a life time ago.
The pretty purple pansy fabric in the E-10 was received from Cindy Temple in WA in a siggy swap. I thought this was the perfect block to show off this pretty fabric.
The gorgeous blue floral fabric in K-12 is from my friend in NC - Joyce Little. I made her Epicenter with it and now have included in my own DJ blocks. I tried my best to fussy cut the flowers for this one.
I did start one other block on holiday but haven't yet finished it. >G<

2 comments:

  1. Elly...how do you get your melons points to come out so pretty? Mine never look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful! I really need to get back working on my Dear Jane, I think the applique is why I have stopped for a while. Your applique looks perfect, what is your secret??? :) How do you get it to look so perfect?
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete