A quick post here to show how far I’ve got with this challenge since last week… which is not very far at all. However, here it is. I have managed to get the mug rug to flimsy stage and now decisions are needing to be made about the backing and binding.
Here it is. Not a very good photo as the colours don’t show too good. The ‘yellow’ looking sash fabric is actually a lime green and the pale border fabric is more green than blue looking as it is here. I’m looking to put a darker binding on and something on the back… could be pieced or not. ;)
If you’d like to see what everyone else has done for the last Saturday of this challenge take a look here.
Now I wonder what the colour will be for March :)))
Have a great weekend!!