Monday 22 October 2012

Rainbow Scrappy Saturday on Monday ;)

Hello everyone,

I’m a bit late but better late than never.  I finally got my brown D4Ps done for this month’s Rainbow Scrappy challenge.

And here they are:

Rainbow Scrappy D4P October

I still have a brown housey to make, hopefully, before Saturday.

I’ve been trying to catch up on Michelle of The Raspberry Rabbits 2012 BOM “Harrington and Hannah”.   I am so behind but getting  there.  Here are a couple of pictures of how they look at present.  The first picture are the blocks to June and the second is of July’s block.Raspberry Rabbit BOM July  I have been using Michelle’s kit for this BOM.  So nice not to have to make decisions and I love her colour choices.

Raspberry Rabbit BOM Jan to June

 

 

 

 

I also managed to complete a Dear Jane block before midnight last night.  Here it is, D-4 Crystal Star.

d-4

Well that’s all from me for now.   If you’d like to see what everyone else has done for their Rainbow Scrappy  take a look on Soscrappy’s blog here.

9 comments:

  1. All of them are nice blocks, and it is a must, that you make the bunny BOM. The 7 blocks you created are all beautiful, keep at it!
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D4P in brown looks as yummy as all the previous colors! Harrington and Hannah are adorable - I have drooled over that BOM, but just can't add another project right now. And your DJ is lovely. Great fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty brown D4P! Your DJ is so cute it came out great. I LOVE your bunny BOM. They are all so cute. I especially love the bee hive in the last block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your D4P brownies are fabulous... they look so lucious.
    I love your bunny blocks. They are so cute! Can't wait to see them all set together. Will there be a border?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Dear Jane block!!! I've got to start one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a long haul! LOL... I think I will have to knuckle down in the new year... but then I said that last year, LOL..

      Delete
  6. Well you are getting on very well with your Dear Jane, so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice D4 patch blocks. I look forward to seeing all our rainbow blocks come together in December. Wonder what the colors for November and December will be.
    Pretty rabbit projects.

    ReplyDelete