Tuesday 27 December 2011

Cabin Fever

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and that you are now getting ready for the New Year.

After spending some time trying to find where I had 'tidied' away my Dear Jane bits and bobs I finally made a block!  Cabin Fever/ A9.  This block completes my very first row on this project.  I am hoping that by the end of 2012 I will have a few more rows completed.   Anyway, here it is:
Cabin Fever - A9 Paper Pieced.
Onto my next one ;)

Happy Sewing
Hugs
Ellyx
 

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh that's beautiful. What amazing piecing skills. Just a big huge WOWZER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty block, Elly, and your piecing is so precise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block looks very hard to make, you did it very well.
    I saw you signed up for the houses from scraps also! Thats fun, because I did too.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking block, Elly! Your piecing is so precise - love looking at your fabulous blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely block. How fun to have an entire row completed. Are you assembling as you go or waiting until the end?

    ReplyDelete